ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY & TERM OF SITES USE ©
Last revised: February, 2015
This Policy document together with our Terms of Website Use, states the terms and conditions on which we make available to you any Services listed on our websites www.wordna.com and other websites within wordna.com. Breach of our terms results to discontinuation of service. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any materials or Services from our site. You should understand that by registering to any of our Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by our Terms of Website Use. You may print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
ABOUT US: www.wordna.com is operated by the Metrics BlueR Publishing Co. We are a communication and electronic commercial media publishing company registered with CAC.
By placing an order for a Service through our site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; You are at least 18 years old; and
- You are acting in the capacity of a business and not in the capacity of a consumer.
HOW A CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- The Contract between you and us is formed when you place an order for a Service OR
- Submit payment in full OR in advance by credit or debit card. We accept payment with credit and debit cards, or direct transfer.
We shall use reasonable endeavors to manage and complete the Services you ordered in accordance in all material respects with the descriptions and deadlines indicated on our site. However, you acknowledge and accept that any deadlines shall be estimates only and time shall not be of the essence of the Contract.
You shall: Co-operate with us in almost good faith in all matters relating to our Services; and Provide, in a timely manner, such commitment material and other information as we may request and ensure that it is accurate in all respects, because of time constraints we will not revisit a contract where a mistake is made on the part of the user.
COMMENCEMENT OF SERVICES
You acknowledge that we shall commence the provision of the Services immediately upon when the Contract between us is being formed.
CHARGES FOR SERVICE
The price of any Services will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. These prices include VAT and Currency conversion charges. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which a Contract between us has already been formed.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Service you purchased. This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation made by us, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our Partners and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude indirect or consequential losses, incurred by you including but not limited to: loss of income or revenue loss of business loss of profits or contracts loss of anticipated savings loss of data, loss of goodwill, waste of management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. Without prejudice to the generality of the remainder of this clause
Where the Services include conversion works, it is exclusively your responsibility to ensure that you are satisfied in all respects with such work and its accuracy, within 24 hours. We shall not in any circumstances be responsible for any indirect or consequential losses you suffer as a result of any mistake or inaccuracy in any conversion work undertaken by us for expedited services, which were not reported within this time frame.
Applicable laws may require some of the information or communications we send to you to be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information or by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Metrics BlueR Publishing Co. through the Customer care, either the e-mail or postal address. we will respond to the correspondence either same address or through e-mail or postal address, you provide to us when placing an order for goods or service. Ensure that letter sent to us is properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee. You will receive notices from us, in metrics mail box of your account, as announcements.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by unforeseeable events outside our reasonable control. These unforeseeable Events include and is not limited to: any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following: Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport. Poor health of employees or staff, Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks, impossibility to access servers. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government. Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the unforeseeable Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the unforeseeable Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the unforeseeable Event.
WAIVER: If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, or insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause above.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by-law.
OUR RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Services from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase Or offer of Services through our site will be governed by Nigerian law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria.
(METRICS) WORDNA.com – TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access twosome parts of our site, or our entire site, to users (whether registered with us or not).When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
With the exception of information and materials posted by you and by other third parties, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
INFORMATION AND MATERIALS POSTED
The (Metrics) wordna.com displays information and other materials that offer both free and paid for- expedited publishing service. Our site is intended to provide an opportunity for individuals and institutions to get their manuscripts published online and offline,
We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance on any information and materials posted on our site whether such reliance is placed by you, or by anyone who may be informed of any of the contents of our site or by a third party. You undertake to us that all information and materials provided by you, or on your behalf, to us for posting on our site and all other information provided by you (directly or indirectly) in connection with our site is truthful, accurate and not misleading.
OUR SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND FLEXIBILITY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The information and material displayed on our site is provided without any supernatural guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or constancy. To the extent permitted by Nigeria probable changeable laws, we, our partners and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, or misunderstandings of our proposals, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE FOR PUBLISHING OR DISPLAY
When you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we reserve the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for lawful purpose. We also retain right to ownership of materials Published on our In-House Author Contract. We reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We Proof read materials however we will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials uploaded by you or any other user of our site or materials Published there after. We reserve the right to remove any uploaded material or that does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. We reserve the right to suspend or deny services to manuscript that do not meet our stipulated standards; right to admittance to use or continue to use service is reserved by Metrics Blue.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, spy materials or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the international Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
ESTABLISHING LINKS TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw this linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any misinterpretations, loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Our Nigerian legal representatives may have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
TERMS OF PAY
Our services whether offered for free or expedited is subject to the Terms for Pay.
Services supplied by us for any services listed on our site for which charges are payable (Services) must be paid for before execution. we do not bear VAT and money conversion costs.
The payee Account is used for remittance of royalties to Users, ensure that all information supplied is correct and up to date at all time. We will not be held responsible for delays, losses on transfer, and damages with regards to Royalty payments to the wrong account or failure to remit your payment by an intermediary money transfer company. For more information see our mode of payments. These terms of Pay and the provisions of our Terms for Pay Services, relating to a Service or its provision, shall prevail but only to the extent necessary to resolve any conflict.
The term of pay is subject to review and may be revised without your consultation.
Metrics BlueR is a communication and Publishing Company registered with CAC. www.wordna.com.com is a site operated by Metric Blue of wordna.com.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us, under which you may access our website www.wordnaico.ng.com and other sites related by domain name to wordna.com, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site. The use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies and terms and conditions of our websites use including www.wordna.com and the use of its sisters website.
This policy (together with our terms of website use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
THE INFORMATION WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling informs on our site www.wordna.com.com (our site).
This includes information provided at the time of registering or requesting further services. Information contained in any material posted by you on our site, or provided by you in connection with an intention to post or to upload on our site. If you contact us, or request from us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to make an application or fill a form for that request, although you do not have to respond to them. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you use to access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES:
HOW WE TREAT PERSONALDATA:
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION:
We use information held about you in the following ways: To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. To notify you about changes to our service. To monitor website usage. To service your account, perform routine website maintenance and other administrative purposes. We may also use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about. We collect your data during registrations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION CRITERIA:
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group on these criteria.
Where it is authorized by you.
If Metrics BlueR, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or overall security of Metrics Blue, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for example security officials for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Unless for security reasons, we will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data if provided with such option. You can also exercise the right at anytime by contacting us at. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO OUR INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request to our services may be subject to a stated fee to meet our costs in providing you the service you need, Do not make cash payments to any body contact our customer care to remit such payments or use only the payment methods we place on our site to make payments.
Changes can be made to is document without your prior consultation. We will be post any changes to our policy on this page and, where appropriate, we may notify you by e-mail.
Contact our customer care for, comments and requests regarding this Terms of site use policies.
If you have any concerns OR SUGGESTIONS about material which appears on our site, please contact CUSTOMER CARE for any feed-backs, as you continue to enjoy our services acquaint yourself with SAFETY TIPS.
These acceptable use policy, terms and conditions together with our Terms of service use (and any document referred to in either of them) represent the agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing, relating to its subject matter provided that, in the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the provisions of these terms and conditions and the provisions of our Terms of Website Use, relating to a Service or its provision, the provisions of these terms and conditions shall prevail but only to the extent necessary to resolve such conflict or inconsistency. We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions. By ordering our service you agree tom our terms of service and royalty we attached you also grant us permission execute your order automatically,
TERMS OF SERVICE USE
These terms and conditions govern all Advertisers (defined as “Advertiser“, “you” and “your“) that:
- have placed a Goods or services Ad on www.wordna.com. or other (sitename).com sites;
- have accessed the Wordna.com Superstores or Classic superstores via www.wordna.com;
- have been advised that products for sale or exchange submitted in respect of the goods or services advertised will be stored on your behalf within Wordna.com Superstore or Classic superstore and
- have utilised any features of the Site or WORDNA.com’s Products offered through the Site.
Your access to and use of the information, materials and services provided on this Site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the Terms.
Depending on what level of service you choose, there may be other terms that govern your relationship with WORDNA.com in conjunction with these Terms.
The Site is owned and operated by Metrics Blue defined as (“WORDNA.com“, “we“, “us” and “our“).
Your continued use of this Site will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms by you.
Variation of Terms
- WORDNA.com may vary these Terms at any time. If WORDNA.com varies these Terms, it will provide notice by publishing the new Terms on the Site.
- You accept that by doing this, WORDNA.com has provided you with sufficient notice of the variation to its Terms.
- All amounts owing to WORDNA.com must be paid before service will be fulfilled.
- You are obliged to pay for the services that WORDNA.com agrees to provide you with regardless of whether you utilize or fully utilize those services. If you do not provide WORDNA.com with the necessary materials or information for WORDNA.com to deliver these services to you, you are still liable to WORDNA.com for full payment.
- Sales through the superstores incurs a charge of 10% in Naira of goods or services listing price.
- If you do not pay your account on time, WORDNA.com may disable your account without notice and refuse to supply further services to you.
- You agree that WORDNA.com may disclose this information to a credit reporting agency or any other interested person.
Intellectual Property Rights
- WORDNA.com retains all intellectual property rights subsisting in any of the goods and services provided to you by WORDNA.com.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
- WORDNA.com provides no warranty to you that services generally available through the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. Except where we are unable to exclude our liability by legislation, we, our officers, employees, agents and contractors will not be liable in any way to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however it arises (whether in contract, negligence, or otherwise) out of or in connection with your access and use of the Site.
- In the case of goods or services supplied or offered via the Site, liability for breach of an implied term which cannot be excluded by legislation, is limited at our option to either, the supply of the goods or services (or the equivalent goods or services) again or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again.
- Our limitation of liability under these Terms applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if we are informed of their possibility.
- WORDNA.com accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors in your advertisements and you must check your advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the Site.
- WORDNA.com agrees to use reasonable efforts to publish advertisements in the shortest possible time.
- WORDNA.com cannot and does not guarantee you that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the Site, or features and products available through the Site, will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient safety procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- WORDNA.com acts as a medium through which individuals sell and exchange goods and services. WORDNA.com does not verify, and is it responsible for ascertaining the full identity or intentions of individuals who post goods or services adverts, whether by oral or in writing – including those products or services appearing under their user names. Information about identity, conditions of goods and services are provided by the advertiser and wordna.com does not have the means to verify them all. By using this site you are agreeing that transactions between you and the advertiser is done solely at your own risk and that you take full responsibility for goods you purchased and services you might have adopted, we take adequate measure within our means, to keep you safe, however user discretion is still advised.
Changes to the Site
- WORDNA.com reserves the right at all times, without the need to have to provide any notice to you, to alter the functionality and/or appearance of its products and services available from WORDNA.com or the Site itself, including but not limited to advertisements on the Site and/or as they are represented on mobile communication devices.
- You warrant and agree that:
- you have the legal capacity and power to agree to be bound by these Terms and perform the obligations under them;
- advertisements and other works posted on the Site do not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- all files delivered to WORDNA.com will be free of infection or viruses;
- you will not use the Site for any illegal purpose;
- you will not use the Site or any features of the Site or products offered on the Site to upload, download, transact, store or make available data that is unlawful, harassing threatening, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libellous, abusive violent, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise in our opinion objectionable or damaging to WORDNA.com, the Site users or persons generally;
- if you have engaged a third party provider to obtain data and/or obtain services from the Site on your behalf, you understand that a breach of these Terms by that provider will be deemed to be a breach of the relevant Terms (including the Product Terms) by you, and WORDNA.com will have the right to take action against you on account of that breach (even if you had no knowledge of, and no involvement in, the said breach); and
- if applicable you have complied with your obligation under clause 49 of these Terms.
- You may not assign or transfer any rights and obligations pursuant to these Terms to any other person or entity without WORDNA.com’s prior written approval (which will not be unreasonably withheld). If you are a company, any change in your effective control shall be deemed an assignment for the purpose of this clause.
- You indemnify and will keep indemnified WORDNA.com, its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, actual or contingent costs, damages and expenses incurred by WORDNA.com in connection with:
- any breach of these Terms or the Product Terms by you;
- any negligent act or omission by you;
- the listing or proposed listing of any advertisement by you on the Site or any related site; or
- an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances or codes of conduct which occurs a consequence of the your advertisement appearing on the Site.
- You agree at all times to deal with any information or products provided by WORDNA.com or accessed from the Site in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of Nigeria, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
- Except as otherwise permitted under these Terms, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this Site including code and software.
- You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on another website or in any other publication), without WORDNA.com’s prior written approval.
- You may not use the Site to post any pyramid scheme on the Site and you also may not ask or require any individual to make a post payment as charge, cost or any money whatsoever for additional Goods or services that was prior stated in the product or services advert, whether such fee, charge, cost or money is asked or required of the Buyers for movement of Goods or services or as cost of logistics
- You may not use any feature of the Site to send any unsolicited commercial electronic messages to buyers, whether individually or as a group. Buyers management tools may only be used to communicate with buyers in accordance with this Terms and conditions.
- You must not release to the public any news release, Product listing material, promotional material or any other form of publicity relating to WORDNA.com without WORDNA.com’s prior written approval.
- Any advertisements acquired by you from WORDNA.com must not be on-sold or supplied by you to third parties unless you are a media buyer (as approved by WORDNA.com) whose primary business it is to acquire media on behalf of third parties, or unless you are a Goods or services provider and supply Goods or services (as approved by WORDNA.com) in conjunction with the advertisements terms.
Misuse of Buyers data, and on-selling
- Any ‘personal information’ of any Buyers that you obtain through your use of the Site or any features of the Site or products offered on the Site (including Goods or services products for sale or exchange received from buyers) must only be used by you in relation to your genuine sales and/or item exchange activities.
- Selling or offering services or products (such as learning or educational courses or tools) to buyers whose personal information you have obtained through your use of the Site (including Goods or services products for sale or exchange received from buyers) is considered by WORDNA.com to be a misuse of Buyers data, and is prohibited.
- You may not under any circumstances provide any Buyers personal information you have obtained through your use of the Site (including Goods or services products for sale or exchange received from buyers) to any other party, including to any affiliate or related party of yours (unless WORDNA.com has otherwise consented to this). This restriction on forwarding personal information applies irrespective of whether you receive direct financial benefit for doing so.
- WORDNA.com is resolute in its determination to prevent the misuse of Buyers data. If WORDNA.com believes that you have misused Buyers data for any reason, WORDNA.com reserves the right to:
- immediately suspend or terminate your account, and/or suspend or terminate the account of any party that has received Buyers personal information from you in breach of these Terms;
- report any potential contraventions to the relevant authorities; and/or
- take legal action against you including any number of remedies provided by law, including the award of monetary damages.
- You must ensure that all advertisements posted to the Site comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances and codes of conduct.
- You must adhere to the principles of truth in Product listing.
- You are not permitted to insert links to an external website or an externally hosted application form:
- within the details of a Goods or services ad except in the apply options;
- within or from a previously approved externally hosted application form;
- within an employer/company profile; or
- any communications with a buyer for goods or services promotion, without WORDNA.com’s approval which may be granted withheld or withdrawn at WORDNA.com’s discretion.
- You are not permitted to promote or refer to brands other than those associated with your business, (or a business operated by a related party to you):
- within the details of a Goods or services ad (including from the apply functions);
- from within WORDNA.com’s Goods or services application process;
- within or from a previously approved externally hosted application form;
- within an employer/company profile; or
- within any communications with a Buyers without WORDNA.com’s express approval which may be granted withheld or withdrawn at WORDNA.com’s discretion.
- You may only post Advertisements on the Site that are in respect of a genuine sales opportunity that is current as at the time of posting the Advertisement, and for which you are currently recruiting. WORDNA.com reserves the right to request any information from you that it deems necessary to verify that a genuine sales opportunity exists.
- You may not post advertisements to the Site to any location outside of Nigeria without WORDNA.com’s approval. WORDNA.com reserves the right to charge you our then applicable rate for any advertisement posted to any such location in breach of this clause.
- You must ensure that advertisements posted to the Site are posted to the appropriate category of the Site. It is your responsibility to ensure that you familiarise yourself with the Product listing requirements of each available category on the Site to ensure appropriate placement of advertisements.
- Advertisers must ensure that all information entered into any data entry field, as part of the advertisement classification process, relates directly to the relevant data field category. WORDNA.com reserves the right to amend, alter or remove any information that does not meet this requirement.
- WORDNA.com reserves the right and Advertisers must accept as a condition of Product listing on the Site, WORDNA.com’s right to re-classify advertisements posted to the Site, entitling WORDNA.com to withdraw advertisements from one category of its Site and to re-publish advertisements in another category on the Site.
- Defaulting goods or services advertisements can be made invalid, without your notice.
- The following actions constitute a new/additional Goods or services advertisement:
- Changing the Goods or services title of a Goods or services advertisement;
- Changing the Goods or services description and requirements;
- advertisements as these, will count against your account and WORDNA.com will invoice you accordingly.
Authority to store and retain products for sale or exchange
- You expressly authorise WORDNA.com to store and retain all products for sale or exchange submitted in response to the relevant ad within the Wordna.com Superstore or Classic superstore, rather than emailing those products for sale or exchange to an external source.
- Your access to the Wordna.com Superstore or Classic superstore (and the functionality contained therein) will be via a secure login username and password issued to you by WORDNA.com (the Password). The Advertiser is responsible for:
o providing WORDNA.com with the identity and contact details of individuals authorised to access the Wordna.com Superstore or Classic superstore on your behalf (authorised users);
o setting authority limits for all authorised users;
o ensuring that any Password provided to authorised users is kept secure and confidential.
You are responsible for the use of the Password issued by WORDNA.com to enable users to gain access to the Wordna.com Superstore or Classic superstore, whether the use is by authorised users or any other person. Any act or omission by an authorised user in respect of the use of the Password and/or the use of the Wordna.com Superstore or Classic superstore that breaches these Terms will be deemed a breach of these Terms by you.
- Once access to the Wordna.com Superstore or Classic superstore has been granted to you by WORDNA.com, the Advertiser will have access to the Wordna.com Superstore or Classic superstore and the functionality therein, unless such access is terminated by us in accordance with these Terms and/or the Product Terms.
- ICO.NG will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Wordna.com Superstore or Classic superstore is available for access by authorised users at all times. Notwithstanding this, WORDNA.com and its third party service providers may be required to undertake maintenance and upkeep of the Wordna.com Superstore or Classic superstore from time to time. WORDNA.com will endeavour to limit any ‘downtime’ to period
By using (Metrics) wordna.com .com mobile products and services, you agree to be bound by
1) The www.wordna.com and .com terms and condition of use of site for www.wordna.com and its -related Services.
2) The (Metrics) wordna.com terms cover its online and offline based Services, it is binding to visitors and users of Wordna.com.